How To Create A Facebook Tab & Landing Page!
This tutorial will show you step by step on how to add a facebook page tab or Landing Page on Facebook.
What is an iFrame application?
An iFrame application allows you to embed an external Web page in your custom Facebook Page tab. Your “index” or “canvas” page is actually hosted on a non-Facebook server and is surrounded by Facebook “chrome” (the Facebook elements on the page).
To start, you need to create a Facebook Application on Facebook Developer Page (http://developers.facebook.com/apps)
1. Click Create New App to create a new Facebook Application.
2. Fill up the form with your desired App display Name and Namespace, then click Continue.
3. Your new facebook application will show up, then under “Select how your app integrates with Facebook” click “Page Tab Name is name that appears on the Left Navigation of your Facebook Page, Page Tab URL is your iframe page, Secure Page Tab URL is the https version of your iframe page. Page Tab Edit URL is the page for admin access.), then click Save Changes.
4. After saving the changes, view your application profile/page by clicking the View App Profile Page link on the left side navigation.
5. Your Facebook Application Profile will appear, then click the “Add to My Page” link from the left navigation.
[info]6. Finally add your Facebook Tab Application to your Facebook Page.[/info]
A Facebook Page I just Created!
If the “View App Profile Page” is missing, you can simply navigate to this address
Read More about Facebook Tab Tutorial at Facebook Developer (http://developers.facebook.com/docs/appsonfacebook/pagetabs/)Need Some Help?!